Retired Blogsite

Although Beaded Baby Boutique is retired, I am still willing to do custom orders. If there's something you're interested in having me create (whether I have examples up on the site or not) email me at beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com and I'll send you a bid.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Links

If you'd like to be considered to be added to my list email me at beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com


Parenting Sites:
http://www.pantley.com/elizabeth/index.html  Sleep expert's site"Children can only stay happily awake for a certain period of time until they receive a biological pull towards a nap. Once that “pull” begins your child becomes fatigued and his cheerful mood begins to deteriorate. Each child has unique sleep needs...No-Cry Nap Solution by Elizabeth Pantley.


Just For Fun:
Ourbestbites.com (my favorite place to find recipes)

http://www.dodtracker.com/oneaday/ (it's a collection of deal-of-the-day deals)

Web Directories--great places to find what you're looking for
SoMuch.com: Internet Links Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment