Retired Blogsite

Although Beaded Baby Boutique is retired, I am still willing to do custom orders. If there's something you're interested in having me create (whether I have examples up on the site or not) email me at beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com and I'll send you a bid.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Headbands & Flowers & Bows Oh My!

Flowers can be one or two colors; they are available in the following colors (the pairings are for example only, you can pick any two colors).


The band has a piece of velcro on it and the bows and flowers have a corresponding piece ***please be careful when changing out the bow or flower to hold on to the velcro so it doesn't damage the flower or bow***

Ribbon Headbands are also available, they come with the same flower choices as above, but the flowers are permanently attached, choose any ribbon color.

Flowers On Bobby Pins

colors:  white, cream, pink, rose, purple, yellow, peach, light blue, dusky blue, red

With the flowers you can pick the flower and clip color

If there is a color you'd like but don't see listed email me (beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com) and I'll let you know if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment