Retired Blogsite

Although Beaded Baby Boutique is retired, I am still willing to do custom orders. If there's something you're interested in having me create (whether I have examples up on the site or not) email me at beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com and I'll send you a bid.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Annoucements


I not only love getting crafty with ribbon and fabric, I love using the computer too. I made this announcement when my daughter was born; we wrapped them around Twix bars and handed them out at her blessing. I can do candy bar announcements, photo announcements, or if there's something else you have in mind let me know. *Plus, I'm happy to do other announcements too: what about graduations, parties, birthdays, buying a house...the list is endless*

JPG Format--$30
  • I create the file and email it to you so you can create as many announcements as you'd like.
  • No shipping and handling on this one :)
Photo Paper Format--50 count minimum
candy bar--$0.65 each
4x6--$0.65 each
8.5x3.5 $0.75 each
5x7--$1.00 each
other sizes--email me for a quote
  • I'll print them out and ship them.
  • candy bars are NOT included.

Here's a shower invite:
Party Invite:

Graduation Announcement:

Valentine Cards:
First Birthday Invite & Thank You Cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment