Retired Blogsite

Although Beaded Baby Boutique is retired, I am still willing to do custom orders. If there's something you're interested in having me create (whether I have examples up on the site or not) email me at beadedbabyboutique@gmail.com and I'll send you a bid.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Binky Beads

Super cute & practical! These work most easily on pacifiers with a handle, but can also be used on the Soothie-style too. You can click on the pictures to see close-ups.
$15 each or 2 for $27
-Pacifier not included-
These designs are available (but I will do custom orders* too):

                         midnight                              sunflower


                                   dragonfly                         pretty in pink

                                      baby blues                        sassy sherbet


Spring


*custom orders may cost more depending on bead choices

No comments:

Post a Comment